Had a great time, drank lots of wine and now this rhymes….woot!
Had a great time last night. Mark’s face makes me laugh so much!
He’s my new wine bottle stopper. He replaces the old fashion cork bung. Ain’t he cute.
Release me, release my body, I know it’s wrong so why do I keep coming back? Release me cause I’m not able to convince myself that I’m better off without you.
1. The guy I don’t like knows how to converse but the guy I like can only say one misspelled word.
2. Late at night The guy I don’t like says “goodnight beautiful” and “sweet dreams” but the guy I like only wants a booty call.
Yesterday I was really depressed and nothing I did helped. I tried going for a run but I had to stop after 4 km because my emotional state was showing through with body pains. Running normally helps me think and sort out any stresses…it clears my mind but this time it just wasn’t enough. So instead of fighting it I stayed in bed most of the day. I cuddled up to a some good movies and drowned my sorrows away.
Today I woke up feeling much better and even my run showed as well, it was actually one of my best runs thus far. Today I have a smile on my face and I embrace the return of my comical side. All-in-all I guess I needed the day off.
I'm working my nuts off over here!
Ruth, my female friend, said that…when did she get nuts!?!
A weekend in Paris…why not! I spent the past weekend in Paris enjoying the city, wines and food. Some of the sights/things I did while there:
- Wine tasking at O’Chateau
- Musee du Louve
- Walk down Avenue des Champs-Elysees
- Arc de Triomphe
- Le Basilique de Sacré-Crœur
- Notre-Dame and surrounding area
- Flea & Antique market (one of the largest in Europe)
- and lots of great food and tasty wines
Below are some of the video from my weekend:
1. Rémy, our wine sommelier, describing the different French wine regions:
2. Street Entertainment outside Le basilique du Sacré-Crœur:
3. Just before going up the Eiffel Tower:
4. Le Cathédrale de Notre-Dame:
5. Love Locks by Augustin (Discover Walks):
Pics from this weekend can be found on my Facebook page.
Can’t really ask for a better weekend get-away!